Have an idea for an app? No Idea where to start? Want a mentor who can hold your hand through the entire journey?
Jarrod Robinson is available for one-on-one mentoring related to supporting you to bring you software product to life. As part of your package you receive access to the information outlined below, whilst Jarrod dives into solving your issues and assisting you personally.
Jarrod is a successful software entrepreneur whom has developed 100 apps and software packages in the last 4 years. Many of Jarrod’s apps have been enormous successes, winning worldwide design awards, national competitions & receiving millions of collective downloads in a small niche. Jarrod’s story was also recently featured on the SPI Podcast where he explored the step-by-step process he uses to validate and fund apps before they’re even made.
Jarrod has launched successful apps in all spaces including iPhone, iPad, Android, Google Chrome & Responsive Web Apps with custom APIs. Some of his popular works include Easy Planner, Vidalyze, Sports Tracker and his entire iOS catalog.
How Mentoring Works
- 4 x 60 minute strategy sessions conducted over Skype
- Mutual screen sharing for LIVE demos and showcases
- We can discuss whatever you want during your session
- Roadmap and plan your app from initial idea, product validation through to development and sales
Other Goodies included in your mentorship
- Skype call recordings made available to you
- App Icon Design
- Logo Design
- Screenshots and Marketing Images for your app
- Trusted Developer & Graphic Designer Connections
- Assistance with writing and locating freelancers for your development
- Assistance with Project Management Tool Setup & Best Practices
- Assistance with marketing efforts up to and including your launch
- Email & Skype Access to Bounce Ideas
- Plus much more
One of the immeasurable features of the mentorship is that Jarrod is an actual practicing teacher, whom has dedicated his entire career to teaching and learning. Not only has he built a global app empire, but he’s an expert communicator who has trained teachers in over 30 countries.
Why Get Mentoring?
Over the course of 4 years developing close to 100 software products, I have wasted thousands upon thousands of dollars making simple mistakes that could have been avoided. Don’t make the same mistakes I have and invest in mentorship from someone who’s success will become yours. However act quick as places are seriously limited.
“The time I spent with Jarrod via our Skype Sessions was the most valuable thing we did to help us get our app from initial idea to actual launch”
“It’s clear Jarrod has launched over 100 software products. His knowledge and insight made us feel comfortable that we we’re doing everything correctly”
Need a payment plan? Contact us to arrange this to suit your budget.